Contact details: Wendy Jones, WJ Cleaning Company, 9 Hazelmount Crescent, Millhead, Carnforth, LA5 9HS
Tel. 01524 572739 or 07500 660 648
• Identity data may include your first name, last name, date of birth and gender
• Contact data may include your billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers
• Financial data may include your bank account and payment card details
• Usage data may include information about how you use our website and services
• Marketing and Communication data may include your preferences in receiving marketing
communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
You may provide data by filling in forms on our site or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or
otherwise, including when you order our services, request information or marketing be sent to you or give us
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. Your data will most commonly be used:
• When we enter into a contract with you
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
Personal data is only kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including
satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
You are entitled to request erasure of your personal information but by law we have to keep basic information
about our customers for 6 years for tax purposes.
All data is securely stored. All staff are trained in the importance of data protection. Hard copies are stored in
a secure environment under lock and key and any online data access requires passwords. All data is securely
By law you have the right to:
• Update the information we hold about you, to do this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Request access to your personal information. You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Object to processing of your personal information. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel. 0303 123 1113
If you do have a complaint, we would appreciate it if you would contact us first so that we can try to resolve it
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.